- The look, the feel, the brand - City Pulse October 19, 2017The look, the feel, the brandCity PulseDavid Regan, a Michigan State University instructor of advertising and public relations retailing, said that having unique design and distinct brand can be the deciding factor for someone standing in the beer aisle. “Every aspect, from color to graphic ...and more »
- Can-Do Kitchen wants you to help Unlock The Future for Food Entrepreneurs with scholarship fund - south west michigan October 19, 2017south west michiganCan-Do Kitchen wants you to help Unlock The Future for Food Entrepreneurs with scholarship fundsouth west michiganStartup expenses covered by scholarship funds also include ingredients, packaging supplies, graphic design work with the Can-Do Kitchen partner Mazawi Design, label printing, small equipment, farmers' market supplies, and food safety expenses.
- Creativity expert to speak at SMC - Herald Palladium October 18, 2017Herald PalladiumCreativity expert to speak at SMCHerald PalladiumThe award-winning entrepreneur has more than 35 years of experience in brand management, strategic marketing, creativity, sales and business management, Wardlaw earned his bachelor's degree in graphic design from Michigan State University.
- MSU bridge features student's artwork - MSUToday October 17, 2017MSUTodayMSU bridge features student's artworkMSUTodayGavin Kata, a senior majoring in interior design at Michigan State University, was chosen by the Public Art on Campus Committee to have his artwork featured on the bridge between Spartan Stadium and the Main Library. What originally started as an ...
- Cal Poly Teams Place in National Student Packaging Design Competition - Cal Poly State University October 13, 2017Cal Poly State UniversityCal Poly Teams Place in National Student Packaging Design CompetitionCal Poly State UniversitySAN LUIS OBISPO — Four interdisciplinary Cal Poly student teams were among the top award winners at the Paperboard Packaging Alliance 2017 Student Design Challenge, announced at PackExpo, an annual packaging industry conference held Sept.
- UIX: Costume couture takes on different roles in West Michigan - Rapid Growth October 12, 2017Rapid GrowthUIX: Costume couture takes on different roles in West MichiganRapid GrowthPrior to that, obtained a degree in Fashion Merchandising at Grand Rapids Community College, an undergraduate degree in fine arts at Northern Michigan University, and took classes in graphic design at the then Kendall School of Design. During her first ...
- The look, the feel, the brand - City Pulse October 19, 2017
Sign Up for our Newslettersending...
Get a Quote Today!