- Start Garden's next 5x5 Night will be in Spanish - MLive.com June 24, 2017MLive.comStart Garden's next 5x5 Night will be in SpanishMLive.comThe startup development group's first "Cinco por Cinco" Night is being hosted with the West Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. The chamber held the region's first ... Koren Graphic Design: a bilingual graphic design service. * Loop Coding Center: a ...
- West Michigan bank hires actor Jeff Daniels to direct mortgage videos - MLive.com June 21, 2017MLive.comWest Michigan bank hires actor Jeff Daniels to direct mortgage videosMLive.comSPARTA, MI -- ChoiceOne Bank announced it has hired Chelsea-based 2188 Studios to produce a series of videos to promote its mortgage products. The short videos were directed by actor Jeff Daniels, with actors from the Purple Rose Theatre Company, ...and more »
- Meet the Howard U. student who won a scholarship from Beyoncé - Washington Post June 19, 2017Washington PostMeet the Howard U. student who won a scholarship from BeyoncéWashington PostA few years ago, Maya Rogers was in a car crash in Michigan. She's not quite sure what happened that day in February 2013, but basically, she was rear-ended and her car flipped into a ditch. When everything settled, she noticed the roof […]
- 50 abandoned properties signed over to Kent County Land Bank - MLive.com June 14, 2017MLive.com50 abandoned properties signed over to Kent County Land BankMLive.comGRAND RAPIDS, MI - Up to 50 tax delinquent and abandoned properties were transferred from the city of Grand Rapids to the Kent County Land Bank on Tuesday, June 13. The transfers mark the ... Koren Graphic Design: a bilingual graphic design service.and more »
- DeVos-backed effort to reshape neighborhood creates hope, suspicion - MLive.com June 13, 2017MLive.comDeVos-backed effort to reshape neighborhood creates hope, suspicionMLive.comGRAND RAPIDS, MI - Amplify GR, an organization created by foundations for Doug and Maria DeVos and Cheri DeVos, is drawing applause and suspicion as it embarks on an ambitious campaign to redevelop a tired and underdeveloped neighborhood on ...
- Oakland Schools host a forum to foster high schoolers' interest in social justice - The Michigan Daily June 3, 2017The Michigan DailyOakland Schools host a forum to foster high schoolers' interest in social justiceThe Michigan DailyThe forum, now in its second year, is based on the Equitable Futures Curriculum — a program organized by Oakland Schools and the University of Michigan's Center for Education Design, Evaluation and Research at the School of Education to […]
- Start Garden's next 5x5 Night will be in Spanish - MLive.com June 24, 2017
Sign Up for our Newslettersending...
Get a Quote Today!